Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. They report directly to Parliament and are independent and impartial.
Ofsted inspect and regulate services which care for children and young people, and those providing education and skills for learners of all ages.
Their key findings for our school were...
- This is a GOOD School.
- School has a friendly, family feel, providing exciting opportunities.
- A love of learning prevails.
- Pupils are keen to learn and are challenged well.
- Strong relationships, high expectations and a caring ethos.
- The inclusive ethos is an impressive feature.
- Pupils are proud of their school.
- Leaders inspire staff and pupils and there is a good team spirit.
- The enthusiasm for teaching is infectious
- Governance is strong, providing effective support and challenge.